Monday, January 23, 2012

It Is Just Hair!

One things I learned early on is that hair is just hair. That's all it is.... Hair! It does not defined you as a person.

I remember when was dealing with damaged hair when I was relaxed, I had to continuously have my hair cut due to excessive breakage. People would always ask me "Why do u keep cutting your hair?" I remember always saying "It's just hair"... And to an extent I still feel that way. However as I think about it...yeah it is hair but this hair is apart of me. It's apart of me because it is growing from my scalp, and although it does not make me the person that I am, I have it and I plan to take care of it. So as long as hair continues to grow from my scalp I'm going to make sure it's health.

No comments: