Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shea Moisture (Deep Treatment Masque) Review

So I bought this product about Three months ago and I have been using it ever since. I became interested in the product when I saw it displayed at my local Target store. After reading the label I was convinced that I should give it a try.This product has just about everything that a girl with natural curls could want in a product.It's a dual purpose product which can be used as a deep treatment masque as well as a leave-in styling moisturizer. I must say, I did not particularly care for the product as a Deep Treatment masque because it left my hair very dry and brittle which I was not particularly happy with these results. After that experience I wanted to return the product back to the store. However I decided to give it another shot and try using it as a leave-in moisturize. I must say that I absolutely loved the results, it left my hair very soft, shiny and minimized my frizz. After that I was hooked. I have used this product numerous times to achieve a moisturized twist out and it has worked wonders. Since I've used this product the over all appearance of my hair has gotten a lot better and I have noticed that my hair has been maintaining moisture and shine a lot longer then before. I also have noticed that the strength in my hair has improved as well. Although I love the mixture as a leave-in moisture, I do however add some of my own ingredients which I believe helps to tone down the over powering smell of this product. I like to add a little bit of extra virgin Olive oil and pure honey.These ingredients helps add more shine as well as seal in moisture. Overall I would give this product a 7 out of 10 because it is a great leave-in however it is not a good deep treatment masque and that's the mean marketing of the product.

No comments: